Pages

Performance from the Musician's Voice

Sunday, March 28, 2010

flash lights flash!

```song demo```

the enemy of a surging sea
is the wind that blows back the waves
from me
You came to stay
on the coast of strays
but nothing comes so easily

on the way
you let your guard down
and I guess
you'll do it again

first to the edge
now you're holding your breathe
the last light is shining
on the water's skin
the love you make
numbs a subtle ache
in your chest from all
those crashing waves

all along the coast
of chemistry
you wound your way
around me

take your time
you are worn down
by the crush
you're holding so tight
til the moment breaks
and you can escape
away back into the night

troubled waters
break away
until we're parted
right here we'll stay
The surging seas
fight a gentle breeze
follow you ask me
patiently

But don't ask you know that I can't
You know
It's not my decision to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment